< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

05-16-2018 01:41 PM

Posted by:
Tom

Find more posts by Tom

Sorry, I am a complete noob at this.

I need to be able to download a complete page of files at a time. For example if I went to http://www.somesite.com/files/ and it would just grab all the files there to where I set.

I actually was able to do this last night. Then I went to work and came home and can't figure out what I did.

If this and other noob info is covered somewhere else, sorry for the hassle (and please tell me where). But a search of this forum didn't give me anything I could use, though I am sure I may not have had a good search query.

Anyway, TIA for any help offered. I am hoping this is the app I am looking for.

Tom

05-18-2018 06:11 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

iGetter has a "Process Web Page" Tools menu function that extracts all links from a web page. Then you may filter only those you're interested in the Options tab panel.

If you use iGetter integration with browsers, then in your browser, you may use "Download (all/selection) with iGetter" contextual menu command. This will open the same dialog for processing web page links.

Another option is to use iGetter Site Explorer. You can sort by extension and select only those files that you wish to download.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply