Browser plugin how to xfer only when selected
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-02-2018 12:56 AM

Posted by:
Mike

Find more posts by Mike

Hi, I have the plugin of 296 version installed in browser. I would like only the context menu to work - ie transfer files to iGetter only when I specifically select it. At the moment it transfers everything to iGetter and many downloads fail because of this. To stop it I have to uninstall the plugin and then lose the contextual feature. It used to have these functions separated - can I separate them again somehow?

Thanks

In Integration pref pane I have only the top item checked "Install iGetter Browser ext..." and "send cookies..."

Mac 10.13.5/2.9.6/FF61/Safari11.1.1

07-02-2018 01:28 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

For Firefox, you can disable automatic interception using Firefox's contextual menu > "iGetter" > "Disable integration" command /faq.html#q1-14

For Safari, you can uncheck "Install iGetter Browser Plugin" at iGetter Tools menu (and check only "Install iGetter Browser Extension" option) /faq.html#q1-13

07-02-2018 02:30 PM

Posted by:
Mike

Find more posts by Mike

Ah thanks, I didnt notice that option in the contextual menu. All much better now :)

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply