iGetter not working with keep2share
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-13-2018 12:06 AM

Posted by:
merl

Find more posts by merl

I am not able to get downloads to run when they are from keep2share. Previously, as recently as yesterday, the worked perfectly. I have tried them on both Chrome and Safari with the same result.

When I choose the link it will appear to start loading normally for a second, then quit and remove the download from the list. In my download folder, it will display the original k2s name and the download will total 615 bytes

Thank you for any help with this

07-13-2018 08:27 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

If downloaded file is very small (less than 1 MB), you can select it in Finder and add ".html" at the end of the file name. Then open it in your browser. You will see what error appears there (unavailable file, login error, etc).

We don't have a keep2share account, so we can't test it. Often filesharing sites require browser cookies, so you can't authenticate without them.

We tested uploaded.net before some time (a user provided his user data for testing) and here is what we found (replace uploaded.net with your filesharing site):

1. You need to login to uploaded.net in your default browser. Don't logout until you finish all downloads.

2. Drag&drop a link to iGetter Dock icon (or copy&paste the link). "Download with iGetter" command doesn't work for this site.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply